This post is for those of you who missed the demonstration downtown on Friday.Don't forget next weekend is the last weekend to see Reefer Madness at the Oakland. Don't miss it! For ticket information go here.
I Love This, and Not Just Because We've Been Living Through A Nor'Easter
for the Last Three Days
-
Okay, this video is freaking fabulous and the song is pretty damn good too.
The big influence there is, obviously, *Steely Dan*, which has always been
a g...
1 day ago
2 comments:
I was a bit slow to catch on to the fact that both sides of the protest would be Oaklanders. Hilarious!
Glad to see Anthony R. back in town.
I was fortunate enough to witness this protest and photograph it. watching those who were'nt sure what was going on was highly entertaining and yes the theatre was sold out that sat. night! Bravo to cast and crew!!!!
Post a Comment