Monday, February 9, 2009

Mayor Jay Williams Addresses the City Club of Cleveland February 5, 2009

I am posting this video here with no comment on my part. However, if you were a participant in the downtown tree debate a year or so ago you would be interested in hearing what the Mayor has to say at minute 8:30 on Video 5. Once again thanks to Janko for pointing that out. I would be very interested in your thoughts about the mayor's speech and will post your comments here. I'll look forward to hearing from you.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to hear the Mayor and his visions for Youngstown.
Seems like a likable person with vision.
I'm not aware of the tree debate from last year, but a downtown without trees is a barren city of brick and steel with no soul.
Let's hope Youngstown is not forgotten when the new stimulus plan goes into action.

Joe From New York