Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Stage - Oakland Center for the Arts

A couple of weeks ago, Brooke Slanina kicked off the fall season of "The Stage" at the Oakland Center for the Arts located in beautiful downtown Youngstown. It was fabulous as always! I had the best of intentions to post about the event at the time, but due to events beyond my control, I didn't get around to it. Alas, it is just as well because now that I have waited, new material has emerged in the form of some awesome video produced by my gifted young friend Crystal Beiersdorfer.



In addition I have included here for your listening enjoyment the first performance at the Stage by Dave. Check him out! Also, put the next Stage on your calendar now! Don't miss it! Brooke will be wearing her RDJ design which is, I'm told, glamorously revealing on October 16, 2008 at 8:00. $5.00 to play or stay. I'll be looking for you.

No comments: